Liquid Packaging > Elopak Obeikan
Facts and Figures :
• Established in 1997
• Producing Pure-Pak carton packaging solutions for liquid foods
• Serves Middle East and North African markets
• Number of Employees 150
• Production capacity over 2bn cartons
• Area 15,000 sqm
• ISO certification: ISO 9001:2008,ISO 22000:2005 & OSHAS 18001:2007
• Product families and services:
• Gable top filling machines
• Pure-Pak cartons (Classic / Curve / Diamond)
• Screw cap closures
• Complete after sales support
In 1998 Obeikan Investment Group (OIG) witnessed a partnership with Elopak, one of the best known and reputable international companies specializing in the production of carton packs as well as filling and packaging equipment to preserve fresh foodstuff. This cooperation resulted in one of the most prominent companies specialized in the field of manufacturing carton packs. This leadership is of a highly technical background as the company’s plants have all been equipped with the latest technologies in the world of printing and manufacturing of “Pure pack” carton packs, an essential product that the major milk and juice producers in the Arab Gulf, Middle East and North Africa rely on.
The plant’s production capacity now exceeds 2 billion carton packs per year. This high production capacity with its international high quality standards, which have since expanded to include the manufacturing and supplying of carton packs for short-life milks and juices, as well as plastic covers. In light of all this production and continuous development, our permanent objective remains providing our customers with flexible, effective and innovative solutions. Obeikan Elopak is simply steps of success in the march of two giants.