Paper & Board > Obeikan Paper Industries
Facts and Figures :
• Established in 2006
• Largest paper board mill in Middle East and Africa
• Area of 156,000 square meter
• Total employees : 220
• Total capacity : 250,000 Ton/year (as per machine GSM run) of duplex board
• Basis weights from 250 gsm to 450 gsm
• Export to more than 20 countries
• Integrated facilities with in house waste water treatment plant.
Paper is a mirror that reflects our thoughts to be later translated into fruitful achievements. Obeikan Paper Industries became a reality with the construction of a 156 thousand square meter factory with a production capacity of almost 180 thousand tons yearly and is now one of the pioneering companies in the field of duplex board manufacturing.
Obeikan Paper Industries, Co. is the largest paper board mill in the Middle East and North Africa producing 250,000 MT/Year (as per machine GSM run) of Duplex board with basis weights varying from 250 GSM to 450 GSM; serving more than 20 countries around the world as a division of Obeikan Investment Group.
Obeikan Paper Industries is proud of employing high quality experienced technicians and engineers trained in production continuity who ensure quality standards and are fulfilled according to local and international market requirements.
In P&B business unit; OME is “Our way of life” to achieve our Vision of becoming a World Class Manufacturing Organization, through 100 % Employee Engagement with Zero Loss Mindset.