Education > Obeikan Publishing
Facts and Figures :
• Established in 2005
• Number of Employees: 45
• Number of publications: 2400+ titles
• Number of e-books: 700+ titles
• Markets covered: Middle East and Africa
• Annual Arab & International exhibitions Participations: 15
• Translation from 3 languages to Arabic
• Some of our best sellers already Translated from Arabic to 10 Languages.
Only by being published does the mission of knowledge and science become complete. From this belief, came the foundation of Obeikan Publishing, the biggest publisher in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since its establishment in 1993, it has acted as a socially responsible organization towards the advancement of knowledge and support of education.
Today, Obeikan Publishing issues more than 2000 cultural and methodological book titles in a variety of genres. Obeikan Publishing is now one of the best regarded and impressive names that the most important Arab and local writers, institutes and governmental bodies strive for publication under. Our obligation to provide knowledge and develop the means of acquiring it, made us strive for solid partnerships with major companies as well as educational and cultural institutes in the Kingdom and across the Arab world. The following groups are among the most prestigious bodies in which Obeikan takes pride in partnering with:
- The Ministry of Higher Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- King Abdul Aziz Foundation for Giftedness and Creativity - publishing books dealing with the most recent research and methods of teaching the gifted.
- King Fahad University for petroleum and Minerals.
- Mohammed Bin Rashed AlMaktoum Foundation -publishing more than 165 books in administration, political science and economics.