Liquid Packaging > SIG Combibloc Obeikan
Facts and Figures :
• Established in 2001
• Joint Venture between SIG Combibloc and Obeikan Investment Group
• Total Area of plant approx. 19,269 Sqm.
• Number of Employees approx. 550
• State-of-the-art Aseptic beverage carton system incl. Filling Machines and Downstream, Packaging Material and Technical Service
• Local Production of Packaging Materials and opening solutions
• Capacity of Packaging material: 3173 mil sleeves per year, expected to be expanded to 4044 mil by mid 2013
When leaders and professionals insist on working together in any field or sector then this cooperation normally results in an unprecedented success. SIG Combibloc, one of the leading companies worldwide specializing in producing carton packs as well as complete aseptic filling lines for preserving long-life Juices, milk, beverages and other foodstuffs, launched its activities in the Middle East in 2001 in a partnership with Obeikan Investment Group (OIG).
The first of these activities was the founding of SIG Combibloc Obeikan factory in Riyadh with an area of over 45 thousand square meters and production capacity exceeding 8 billion carton packs per year in order to meet the demand of the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Turkey markets. Once again, OIG proved the depth of its vision and strategic choices with its commercial cooperation with significantly important global companies to provide what best suits its customers’ needs in the local and global markets.